Welcome


Thanks for stopping by, whether you got here by a link or hitting "next blog" -- I am glad you are here. I've also done some writing on homeschooling, and what I learned thinking I was teaching.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So Far Around the Bend, I Missed the Curve.

Coming into the house, chatting on my cell, I dump my purse on the steps, and start searching for my cell phone so I can be sure and plug it in. I mean for almost two minutes I searched those pockets madly while keeping up a conversation on the missing phone.

What does this mean?

1 comment:

bwsmith said...

It might be genetic:

When I told my brother this tale, he said, when he was young, he lost a cap gun when playing with a pal; he looked for about 10 minutes, getting really upset until his friend asked what kind of gun it was. He told him, and the friend said, "What's that in your hand"? He looked down and sure enough, at the end of his hand was the lost gun!