Welcome


Thanks for stopping by, whether you got here by a link or hitting "next blog" -- I am glad you are here. I've also done some writing on homeschooling, and what I learned thinking I was teaching.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Waiting on a Summer's Day

-->
Yesterday was that summer day that artists see and composers hear. It would have inspired Monet or Van Goh or Vivaldi!

We are on a waiting mission with our daughter as she and her family prepare to welcome a new baby who is not ready to join her siblings.  Whenever she arrives, she will be a welcomed new dynamic in her family – whether as daughter, sister, grandchild, cousin or niece.

We go about the daily duties – but there is in my heart a hushed anticipation – similar to how the prospect of Christmas morning still thrills me – a gift is being given to me, wholly one of grace. (Psalm 113)



·      It's such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother - that's why the world calls her grandmother.  ~Author Unknown

·      One of the most powerful handclasps is that of a new grandbaby around the finger of a grandfather.  ~Joy Hargrove

No comments: