Welcome


Thanks for stopping by, whether you got here by a link or hitting "next blog" -- I am glad you are here. I've also done some writing on homeschooling, and what I learned thinking I was teaching.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Presidential Debate – After Round Two


The questions on the minds of “undecided” voters were filtered through a moderator who chose the questions for the two presidential candidates. Before I read the papers and test what I think I heard and saw with what experts will tell me that I heard and saw, I have formulated a question or two I wish I could have asked.

·      Why are 46 million people in America on food stamps?

·      How much money do we really owe, and to whom?

·      What do you believe about rules that govern the United States? ( A lack of social norms and the problems thus generated)

·      What does an ambassador of the United States represent, and what does it mean if he or she is deliberately murdered?

Fifteen percent of our population can’t feed themselves without help from the government.

Our government owes more than we make. (Government spending)

Suicide rates are up. (Source)

Why should I vote for you?

*Moderator Candy Crowley talks to the audience before the second presidential debate at Hofstra University, Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2012, in Hempstead, N.Y. (AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall)




No comments: