Welcome


Thanks for stopping by, whether you got here by a link or hitting "next blog" -- I am glad you are here. I've also done some writing on homeschooling, and what I learned thinking I was teaching.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

On the Job Training

Today was the first of my O.J.T. at a local crises pregnancy center, having completed my first formal training session on Saturday – with another formal day a week hence. In several ways the focus of the training was completely different than what I expected. Yes, the trainer presented troubling information. However the major portion of the training thus far examines what do I believe about God, and how am I living according to what I am learning? The training is anchored in  Scripture and tests accordingly what I believe about God, and His gift of life to me – so that I might freely – and wholeheartedly –  give to the woman God brings, love and compassion in her time of trouble. 

No comments: