Welcome


Thanks for stopping by, whether you got here by a link or hitting "next blog" -- I am glad you are here. I've also done some writing on homeschooling, and what I learned thinking I was teaching.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Finishing Up the Life of Moses


Well, everything is spiffed up and ready for action on both porches – but the dip in the temperature makes sitting outside in the shady porch in the early hours a wee bit too much. So, I finished reading about Moses, completing Deuteronomy inside the house.   Temperatures were so bracing this morning – May 1 – we needed a shot of heat! Thus I am not enjoying all my handiwork.

Inside study, means looking at all the work that needs doing – and it easily distracts me.

So, for the moment, I’ll look back to Moses’ life – overlooking the housework and morning news of war, superbugs, wicked weather -- rain and floods, and remember what Moses taught me.
Deuteronomy 34:7
Listen closely. Choose carefully. (Deuteronomy 30:14-20) And remember the song. (Deuteronomy 32)  We each go our own way, way too often, to our ruin and heartache.  

Don’t disobey God because things aren’t working out the way I hoped they would. (Deuteronomy 32: 50-52) 

Believe that God has a better plan for the folks I care about – and bless them with the hope that is God. (Deuteronomy 33:1-25) 

Don’t ever be ashamed of that plan. (Deuteronomy 33:26-29)


Remember the song and keep climbing.

No comments: