Welcome


Thanks for stopping by, whether you got here by a link or hitting "next blog" -- I am glad you are here. I've also done some writing on homeschooling, and what I learned thinking I was teaching.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

When Six Folks Come to Visit . . .

A Super Sextet 


They sure make a house seem full – of crazy good times.

Rooms are always filled with people, stuff, and voices. So much motion – no time for dust to settle! 
  
Everything got a workout.  The washing machine and dryer rarely paused – and the dishwasher ran 2 or 3 times a day.  

The old brain got a workout too  – fielding questions, comments, and very funny conversations. And my heart is so stuffed with memories that a photograph never adequately records.
Creature Comforts




A good holiday is one spent among people whose notions of time are vaguer than yours. 
~John B. Priestly


First Dinner in Dallas

Art Around the Table
Painting Shirts

No comments: